Chatsworth Soft Mattress
Chatsworth Soft Mattress
- Select option(s) above for availability
What We Offer
Chatsworth Soft Mattress
Experience the ultimate in luxury and comfort with our William and Lawrence collection. The Chatsworth, available in a soft option, showcases individually wrapped coils, an advanced perimeter support cradling the mattress, organic washed cotton for plush comfort, and nano coils for a responsive and supportive sleep experience.
Description Experience the ultimate in luxury and comfort with our William and Lawrence collection. The Chatsworth, available in a soft option, showcases individually wrapped coils, an advanced perimeter support cradling the mattress, organic washed cotton for plush comfort, and nano coils for a responsive and supportive sleep experience.
- Luxurious Lofty Panel
- Washed Cotton Comfort Layer
- 15.5 Gauge Individually Wrapped Coils
NON-PRORATED LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty covers manufacturing defects in workmanship AND/OR materials that occur during the term of the warranty.
Warranty is effective whether mattress and foundation are purchased individually or as a set.
Americana has the option to repair or replace the mattress and/or foundation during the lifetime of this warranty should either be defective due to workmanship or materials (fabric covering of each item is excluded). The purchaser is responsible for transportation charges to and from the nearest Americana factory.
Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser and valid only for residential use. Contract and commercial usages are not covered by this warranty.
In the event you wish to make a warranty claim, please notify the retailer where you purchased your mattress and/or foundation and they will provide a copy of your sales receipt and/or delivery receipt and also coordinate your claim.
This warranty is void if mattress and/or foundation have been burned, soiled, damaged or is in an unsanitary condition. Since stains of any kind void the warranty, you are urged to use a highly absorbent mattress pad.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser, and valid only for residential use. Contract and commercial usages are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have rights, which vary from state to state. The manufacturer is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages (unless this limitation is specifically prohibited by local or state statute). Implied warranties are limited to the period of this warranty (unless this limitation is specifically prohibited by local or state statute).
WHAT CAN VOID THIS WARRANTY?
Stains: Because of health risks, mattresses with blood, urine or any other stains are non-returnable. We strongly encourage the use of a quality mattress protector.
Damage to mattress and/or box spring: Repeatedly jumping or standing on the mattress will ultimately cause the mattress and/or box spring to fail in some manner.
Bending: Every mattress can sustain permanent damage if mistreated. Do not bend the mattress during delivery or when moving it.
Lack of suitable support: Queen size mattress sets require a 5-leg bed frame with center floor support. King size mattress sets require either separate frames for each foundation or a 6-leg bed frame with center floor support. If bed slats are used, a minimum of 5 is required.
Improper foundation (wrong construction, worn out, etc.): An improper foundation can cause damage to the mattress and void the warranty. If you do not purchase the foundation made to be used with your mattress, you still have the full warranty on the mattress.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. The manufacturer is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages (unless this limitation is specifically prohibited by local or state statute). Implied warranties are limited to the period of this warranty (unless this limitation is specifically prohibited by a local state statute).
WHO IS THE WARRANTOR?
The warrantor is the mattress factory that manufactured the mattress and/or box spring. Only this factory can determine which products will be warranted and for what period. In the event this factory ceases operations, this warranty also ceases to exist.
Your Americana mattress and foundation will provide years of excellent service if you follow these easy instructions:
Mattress failure or “wear out” is often caused by foundation failure. To ensure you receive the support that is built into your mattress, insist on the matching foundation. It is untrue that it is sufficient to buy a new mattress only after your present mattress shows wear and tear.
Properly support the foundation. Twin and full size mattress sets require a 4-leg bed frame. Queen size mattress sets require a 5-leg bed frame with center floor support. King size mattress sets require either separate frames for each foundation or a 6-leg bed frame with center floor support. If bed slats are used, a minimum of 5, 2-inch wide or wider, is required.
Use a high quality, protective mattress cover. This will keep the covering of the mattress fresh and clean. Never apply liquids of any kind to mattress surfaces.
Do not jump or stand on your mattress set as this could cause injury and/or damage the mattress and foundation.
Do not bend your mattress when turning or moving from one location to another. Every mattress can sustain damage if mistreated and such abuse may void your warranty.
EFFECTIVE MATTRESS LIFE
- The effective life of a mattress is defined as the period in which it is able to provide proper sleep support and comfort to its user(s).
- How long is the effective life of a mattress? Not even the manufacturer of your mattress knows for certain as there are many variables, such as, but not limited to:
- The weight of the user(s).
- How many hours per night the product is used.
- The usage of the product other than for sleeping (reading, TV watching, etc.).
- How often the mattress is moved from one location to another, and how it is handled and stored in transit.
- Whether the mattress is being used with the proper foundation.
- The Better Sleep Council suggests the average effective life of a new mattress is 8-10 years. Depending on use, some mattresses last longer than others. When the mattress is 8-10 years old, it should be closely inspected for signs of wear. Remember, a new mattress is most beneficial on its first night of service, but very slowly and subtly over time it will lose effectiveness. The time to replace your mattress is when you realize you are no longer receiving a good night’s sleep.
- If my mattress has a 15-year warranty, why inspect it in 8-10 years? Your warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials, not effective life. Even though your mattress may have reached the end of its effective life, this does not indicate any defects in workmanship or materials. You may choose to continue its use with the warranty against defects in workmanship and materials still in effect. For questions about effective life, please review the variables listed above (see Section II).
Note: The “feel” of a mattress in the store will differ from the “feel” of a mattress placed on an old foundation.
Warranty: The manufacturer’s assurance that certain standards will be met by the performance of the mattress and box spring for a specified period of time.
Limited Warranty: Indicates the warranty provided does not extend to every possible situation. There are situations that are excluded; therefore, the warranty is “limited” rather than “unlimited”. No mattress manufacturer offers an “unlimited” warranty, as there are so many situations outside of its control.
Non-Prorated: If any problem occurs that is covered by the warranty during the term of the warranty, the purchaser will not be charged for any repair made, or if necessary, any exchange of the mattress and/or box spring.
Write a Product
Log in to your member account to earn points
Earn and Redeem Points for Every Purchase